Saturday, May 1, 2010

Horray

GOOD NEW!!! :D And guess what this good new has NOTHING to do with a really cute boy!! :D I know you are all so happy!! My 2 really good friends and I auditioned for the advanced choirs a few days ago.

I really didn't think I was going to make it in! Mine went really bad, and I didn't think he thought I wad totally comitted because of a few things I was talking about. But I knew my cute friend Jana was going to make it in! Yesterday he had the Seniors in choir take everyone who auditioned a letter.

Jana and I opened are at the same time and tell you the truth there were some many words I was only looking for the two words Advanced Ladies. I sow them right there, they were looking at me.

Jana got in I got in and so did cute crazy Melissa!! YA!! I'm SO excited!! I'm an Advanced Lady!! We all are!! See we weren't going to try out but then we did and I'm glad we did!! We got in!! :D I'm so happy!!

We most have re mined each other last night about 50 times!! :D Oh I'm so excited!! Do you know what this means?? The beautiful dress more advanced songs we get to go on TOUR!! Yay I'm SO excited!!

So glad my friends kind of forced to into auditioning! Thanks I love you guys!! :D

xoxo Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment