Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Day

Today was a great day!! :D I ran my first time with the cross country team, and guess what I did not die!! Yay! (jump for joy) after I went with my cute friend madi home and we played tennis... hmm well we tried! The boy that makes my heart melt lives over there kind of by the tennis courts too! Let hope he didnt see anything!! :D I learned a few things today that I think I need to share with you!!
1. The boy that makes my heart melt can run!! (like really fast)
2. When running if you cant breath suck it up and keep going1
3. Madi loves sugar (of all kinds! She can eat like 20 crepes if you let her)
4. I'm blessed with a lot of people in my life that love me!
5. There are lots and lots of very cute people on cross country!
:D Lifes good right now!! :D

Loves! Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... crepes. i think you mean crepes. there is no way i could eat 20 craps... :D

    ReplyDelete