Monday, June 7, 2010

Craptastic Day

The end of the year should be some of the funniest part of the school year. No homework, doing nothing, watching movies, lots of fun! But for me its been really stupid! We had to check out of all of the classes we are in and that was starting to really stress me out. It should be the easiest thing you just hand them your yellow card but no people would do as the teacher says and it was just staring to get really stressful! So we can just say I was kind of in a craptastic mood today so every little thing i took way to personal. Lets just say today was a really big bluer and i had to go home and think really hard on the day because i really couldn't believe some of the things i was hearing. Like one of the friends said "Hey I don't think I'm going to tell the boy because having him think i like him could really work out." Did she really just say that. I couldn't believe that! But it was said, i was not day dreaming it. Now that i thought about it i really hope that she was joking..... Lets hope i can make it one more day of school! :P
Loves! Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment