Monday, June 21, 2010

Dance

I'm pretty sure everyone has been home sick Right? Can i just tell you something I'm totally dance sick!! I miss it so much!! :/ I danced for 10 year then I stopped! I wanted to try new things but now I REALLY really miss it!! I want to dance again! That was the one thing I was good at! I mean I'm an ok singer and and ok actor, and we can just say running is not something I'm good at. But Dance I was amazing! Not to brag, but it was so great I mean I really really loved it!! :) It was so amazing! Now I really really miss it! I wish I could dance again but the place I danced at before cost way to much and they aren't really happy when you miss. Well I'm a high school girl I mean I would like to do other things too! oh man I miss it soo much!

Loves! Lizzy B

No comments:

Post a Comment