Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls Camp

I'm home from girls camp, and it was so amazing!! :D I loved this year! I think this will be my favorite year! Let me start by saying all the worrying and stressing about the over night hike...IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We put 4 people in a 2 man tent and it really was like a 1 man tent lets just say we all were really warm! We stayed up all night and talked and then I fell asleep and this is what the girls tell me I dont remember this but I guess i woke up and slaped someone and said " I was falling off a cliff and i could stop running" Then I went back to bed.. I really dont even remeber saying that or dreaming about anything that night.

Girls camp was just so much fun! On the last day which was thursday we really did nothing my ward made duck tape bags and glitter toes! Lots of fun!! :D I miss it yes we did have to wake up early, and yes we had some drama,and it was really cold and ranny but I loved it every min of it!

I had to leave early this year so i missed testamony meeting! That was hard for me i love that part of girls camp but i think i have to talk on it in church in a few weeks so i'm ok with that! :D

Part 2 of girls camp will be coming that will include a really funny story and lots of pictures!
Loves! Lizzy B

1 comment:

  1. Girls camp sounds like it was amazing! Are glad you went then? Why did you have to leave early? Fill me in later! We should hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete