Tuesday, June 29, 2010

As we all know the 4Th of July is coming up! And if you didn't know that you should look at a calender because it is 5 days away, but we (state of Utah) is celebrating it in 4 days! This is one of my favorite holidays! I love the colors, BBQ, fireworks and all that fun stuff! I went to a cooking class today and she had the table set all cute with 4 of July things!! :D It made me so happy! Just so you know when I have my own house with my very cute Husein and adorable kids I'm going to have so really cute dishes and decorations! I'm also going to set my table every day really cute! :D


Her table all set fun and cute


Isn't that so flipping cute! I want dishes like that!

I just love the 4Th of July and I cant wait to have my own house to make look super cute of each Holiday! :D
Love,Lizzy B

No comments:

Post a Comment