Thursday, July 1, 2010

Look alike

I don't really look like anyone famous. I have been told I look a little like Emma Watson 2 times (by different people) and one other time I was told I look like Reese Witherspoon. But i think that person was kidding! But I have bin told I look like barbie! haha! Ok I like this one! (not saying i didnt like the Emma Waston one because i do) But I act like a barbie sometimes...ok lots of times! I mean I love to shop, I do have lots of clothes! I have a crush on a boy that would make a pretty cute ken,if I must say! :) And Barbie is just amazing! Some people might take that rude, but not me I love it! ha ha! :D

Barbie and Ken in toy story! I really do love barbie! :D I love everything about her now here is the question for you what do you think? Who do you think I look like? :)

xoxo Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Yep! You would DEFINITELY make a cute Barbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you also know that Barbie is played by the same girl who voices the LIttle Mermaid? :D Two great characters!

    ReplyDelete