Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Day

Wow. What a day for me it was a very very long day! Why was it such a long day you say? Well it was my first day working! And lets just say wow! I had to take in a lot today! I had to learn how to do a lot of very many differnet things, guess what and it was kind of hard I'm not going to lie! (welcome to the real world- James Brown) I learned how to work the cash register, cut tomatos, take order, wash dishes (the state way), where things go and a few other things! :0 It was a crazy day! I had to take in a lot of learning, and i have to master 8 different sandwitches:knowing whats on them what kind of bread and all that jazz! I was on my feet all day today and stupid me I didnt drink any water! And lets just say my ankles were so swollen it hurt to walk! Today was not my best day lets just say that. Lets hope Friday goes a lot better!
Not the best picture of my poor swollen ankles but there they are!

X Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment