Saturday, July 24, 2010

AVPM

I have done it! :D What have i done you ask? Well I finally watched A Very Potter Musical and guess what! I loved it!! ha ha :) OK it might have taken up my whole afternoon but it was so worth it! :) Malfoy was my favorite! He(well i guess she in this case) was probably one of the most funniest people to watch! Now when I need a good laugh I'm going to turn to AVPM! :D If you haven't seen it i strongly incourage you do watch it! It is totally awesome! :D

Loves! Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. TOLD YOU!! haha...

    I.
    Am.
    Malfoy.

    you have to see my impersonation. it's well, a little disturbing, but hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! But Madi I think Melissa Rhees would be the best Malfoy! I'm sorry! But i can just see her doing great things with that role! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I love AVPM! It is definitely "to-ta-lly awe-some!"

    I have to agree with Lizzy on this one; Melissa would definitely be the best Malfoy out of the people I know! She is hilarious (not that you aren't, Madi, I just think that Melissa would make a great Malfoy!)

    ReplyDelete