Friday, July 16, 2010

Bear Lake

I'm back! :D If you didnt know I went a family trip to Bear Lake! :D We do it ever year, and I love it! This year was so much fun! I almost died tho! I was tubing and my tub fliped and i landing in the water on my head and blacked out in the water it was so scarry then I could find my way out of the water because there were so many waves around me i felt a little traped! But other then that it was so much fun! I had my best friend come with me! There was lots of yummy food and funny jokes and playing in the water and sand! We went on this really cool hike in a cave to! :D Great year at Bear Lake!
The Cabin

Raffting

Jana and I tubbing

(to see more bear lake picture check my facebook page)
Loves!Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Lizzy! I love that picture of us on the tube! We were both laughing so hard, and we couldn't even stay on :D I had so much fun with your family! Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly! You didn't almost die! I have a couple of really cute ones of you and Jana. We did have alot of fun though!!! :) That is because I was there you cool (fav) aunt!

    ReplyDelete