Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crushes

Lets recap on a few things shall we? I'm boy crazy as we all know I have a crush on Zac Efron and Matthew Morrison and of course the boy who makes my heart melt! (oh yes he is still in the picture so no trying to get any rebounds Madison) Guess what there are 2 new boys to add to the list! Yay! So one peoson is a real person like boy who makes my heart melt so we will call this one.... Young boy because he is younger then me! And the second one is Jacob Black! Oh yes he is very very fun to look at (when he is in the rain with no shirt is the best) So now on my list is:
Boy who makes my heart melt
Jacob Black
Zac Efron
Young Boy
Matthew Morrison
That is in order if you where wondering! :D

I will keep you posted on the lasted and greatest news with my boys! :D There is always room for more and always room to keep a few off!

I wouldnt mind having Jacob or Zac as my eternal companion! Yummy! :D Lol

Love, Lizzy
(they are just crushes dont worry! I'm not really like a girl player or anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment