Friday, July 23, 2010

Only one

In my life I have wanted to be very many different people! Like when I was little I wanted to be a princess! (imagin that) When harry potter came out I wanted to be Hermione Granger ( I still do.) I've wanted to be Bella at a time in my life I have also wanted to be Selena Gomez!Sometimes I have wanted to be some of my friends as well! But I have never wanted to be Elizabeth Brown, always someone else! Guess what something hit me yesterday when I was watching a movie by the name of Ballet Shoe! There is only one Elizabeth Brown in my world like me! There is only one! So i should stop trying to be everyone else and start being me!! Because pretending to be something,someone I'm not will get me no where in life! I can wish and wish that i had the life of Emma Watson but guess what I will never get her life because I'm not her! I'm me! I'm stuck with the life my heavney father has given me! Tell you the truth my life is hard and i dont want any one to feel sorry for me becase guess what! I wouldnt change my life for anything! The things I've been though in my life have made me set some really high goals for myself! :D SO I'm glad to be Elizabeth Brown who has 2 house and lives out of a suitcase and loves to shop! I think I'm pretyy great! :)
Love you all! Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. I like who you are too- cause if you were Hermione Granger or Salena Gomez, I probably never ever in my whole life meet you, and that would be a tragity. :D

    ReplyDelete