Thursday, August 5, 2010

7 things I love

7 things I just love
* Red wigs

* great friends

* Cute boys that come into work and give me a nice tip

* Quoting AVPM when you are sleep deprivated (everything thats funny is a whole lot funnier)
* Jana's super cute skirt that I just love

* Sucessful online shopping (get everything in the right size and having it fit)

* Calling and saying "Hey I'm on my way over! Wait your home right?" ha ha I love having my best friend right around the corner!

Lizzy XO

2 comments:

  1. Oh LIzzy! You are a wonderful person! I'm pretty sure that the whole sleep deprived AVPM was a bit like the glove bunny thing :D You are a fantabulistic friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well thank you Jana! Your pretty wonderful yourself! :D Thanks for putting up with me! ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete