Monday, August 9, 2010

Dance Again

I have some great news, awesome new, the best news in the world! I finally get to dance again!! :D Not at Wasatch Dance Center where I would love to dance! But I get to start dancing with one of my favorite teachers at the high school Miss Jenn! She is going to do a number for me! :) I'm so excited! Can I just tell you all how much i just love dancing it makes me feel so great inside! :) That is really the one thing I'm good at! Hey I need to find one or two more people to dance with me for the Shakespeare festival! Any takers? I was thinking of doing something jazz, because well, that my favorite kind of dance! I'm not what story to do anyone have any ideas?? :) Let me know! You guys are awesome just so you know! Hey I'm going to do a little shout out to one of my favorite people! MELISSA RHEES! She reads my blog all the time! Thanks Melissa you are the best and everyone who reads my blog!! :)
xo Lizzy
Seriously let me know if you are interested in doing something with me! :)

2 comments:

  1. that would be so fun to do a dance haha too bad i cant dance...if i could i would tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brianna your awesome! But I found two people so I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete