Monday, June 7, 2010

My Birthday

My birthday was a few weeks ago and I pretty much had the best birthday in my life! I got to go to vegas with my very cool grandma and we got to do lots of shopping and best of all we got to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Ok this is the best show i have ever seen! We had some of the best seats in the house! This show was just so amazing! It made me want to cry thats how amazing it was! I would love to go back some day soon and see it again! I also got to do lots of shoping! I went to vegas with about 200 dollars and i came home with about 28! Ok yes I'm a shopahic i know! But hey it was still the best birthday in my little life! Hey guess what I'm 15!! :D
The phantom sign! The theatre was so amazing!

Me and my grandma

Shopping

If you want more pic see my facebook page! What a great birthday :)
Loves! Lizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment