Sunday, June 13, 2010

So yeah

I have fallen in love! Again! But dont worry boy who makes my heart melts in totally still in the pictuer! One of my favoirte tv shows, Glee has this person on it and his name is Matthew Morrison, beautiful man (trust me I know!) So I have been doing a lot of thinking lately! Which if it has to do with boys in any way my friends tell me thats not a good thing.. I just dont see it! But he is really really cute and if he were a little yonger and i was a little older! BAM! I would totally marry him! I mean come on with my eyes and his beautiful hair are kids would totally be the most CUTEST kids in the world like no joke! Oh man! :)

Ok so to bring boy that makes my heart melt into this post Matthew Morrison TOTALLY looks my him! (thats what i have been spending time thinking about) Which is a good thing becuase they are both beautiful people! Can you see it a little bit?


Boy that makes my heart melt also looks like this person in my ward and his cute little family i tell my mom this everytime they walk in "mom that family right there is the furture my family" .. but that is a different story of a differnt post!

Loves! Lizzy B

No comments:

Post a Comment