Sunday, June 27, 2010

Night out

Last night I had a night out with the boys! Boys = my dad and 3 little brothers! Yeah I wish boys= very attractive high school boys, one day... one day in like the next years that what boys will = and when boys= that i will differently be blogging about it! Something crazy I'm gong to be 16 next may!! CRAZY! oh ok back to my story.. so me and the boys went out to dinner and went and show toy story 3!! Ok that was a great movie and if you haven't seen it you should because it is just a great movie and i loved it, and yes it did make me cry. It was the best ending for Toy Story!! :D Last night was just a lot of fun and I'm glad its summer because that means more fun Lizzy and the boys time because there is more time to do that! :D I just love summer!

Loves! Lizzy B

ps. thanks to all those who read my blog, and i don't think there is very many of you but thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment