Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Smiles

I was never blessed with the beautiful smile! I had to have braces for like 3 years before I my teeth were amazing!!(even now they arent the best) :D But I do know someone who was blessed with this AMAZiNG smile!! Can you guess who it is that is blessed with an amazing smile?? If you guess the boy you totally got it! The boy needs a name when I'm blogging so when I refer to heart melting boy I'm talking about "the boy." So heart melting boy has a great smile! Its really big and very white! :D Oh every time he opens his mouth and smiles or even talk he makes my heart melt, hences the name!I know I say that about like every boy but no its totally true! Well I get that cute warm fuzzy feeling inside and I love!! :D A few friends and I were talking one day and I was telling them about how if we had kids they would be super cute they would have Blondie curly hair and one better have the cute dimple he has if they don't I will be sad but I would get over it and then finally they would have some amazing big smiles! :D

Loves! Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Benny has PERFECT teeth and has NEVER had braces? I guess cute boys are "blessed with amazing smiles"!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete