Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stage

Being on stage gives me such a great feeling!! :D I dont really know what it is or how to discribe it, you just feel really great about your self! I love the feeling of the lights hitting your face and how you can feel that twink in your eye! When I'm dancing on stage or really doing anything I love the way it feel i just feel like if I can do what I'm doing in front of lots of people I can do anything! I really cant explain this wonderful feeling you will just have to find it out for yourself! I love to be on stage wither I'm dancing, singing, or acting! I just love it all!! :D I really love dance! I have danced for 10 years and now I'm taking a break and I really miss it, like lots!! But not worry this up coming schools musical has lots and lots of amazing dance! We will be preforming white christmas! Ms.T told us that the cast number is undesided yet.So.. I'm hoping that means she will let anyone in who can dance or sing!! Witch I can do both singing is not my strongest but dancing is! I dont even care if i get a tiny part just being in one of those amazing dance number would be so amazing so lets hope!! :D

xoxo, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment