Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bubble Baths

Want me to let you in on a little secret of mine?? Was your answer yes? Good I will tell you!! :D One of the most relaxing thing in a girls life (according to me) is bubble baths!! Yummy!! :D I love them so much, almost as much as I love cute boys, almost but not as much. Thats telling you something right there I love bubble baths almost as much as I love cute boys. Thats a lot of love right there!

A good bubble bath on a really stressful day with some fun amazing music playing in the background with lots of bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles!! :D If your having a crazy day I dare you to try it DARE YOU!! You will feel lots better. I use to be a fan of taking a good booking in with me but when i dropped it in, I never brought another one back in! :D I thought I would let some of you who read my blog in on my little secret of relieving stress, that's why I'm such a happy person most the time I love taking bubble baths and they make you happy! I promise!

xoxox Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment