Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Goal Accomplished

YES! Do you guys remember my goal from a few blogs ago? Well guess what it happened!! :D :D Yup, that's right Lizzy Brown did talk to the boy of her dreams!! YAY! I know its a very exciting. Here's the story..

I gave my friend some of the food I was eating and he turns around and ask for some but Madi told him to ask me then I hear "Lizzy can I have one" "OH OF COURSE YOU CAN" Yes my dream comes true I talk to him!! :D I was very proud of myself!! Good job to ME! Then he asked a question about Advanced Ladies so I answered it for him!! :D I was very proud of myself. (Ps I knew he likes food so that's why i brought it, but what man doesn't like food:D )



This is whats going to happen next hes going to give me a flower and then we will get married and have some cute kids and live happily ever after!! The end! ha ha!!

~Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha... you know what they say, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach! hahahaha... :D glad to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Oh I know! I think I might have to make some yummy food and bring it and then give it to him then he will totally fall in love with me!! :D

    ReplyDelete