Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weddings

When I get bored I like to look at wedding dresses!! :D I also love to read the story about how the boy asked the question and there are some really cute storys!! :D No I'm not getting married if thats what your wondering but I did put together a little pictures of what i would like at my wedding! My colors would be pink and yellow and maybe some blue here and there!! :D I would love to get married in either the salt lake temple or timp temple! The role of the groom I would like to be played by boy that makes my heart melt. And as you can see in the picture that is the weddding dress I love at the moment and I love that cute little vell thing that looks like tool but it reminds me of something in the 40's!! Love it!



~*Lizzy*~

No comments:

Post a Comment