Monday, May 3, 2010

Confession Time

I have a confession. I really cant believe I'm saying this and I know whoever is reading this is not going to believe this either. (that is if you know me)

Confession time.....
I'm really scared to talk to this super super cute boy that I was talking about in the past posts!! I'm scared to talk to him. Weird I know!! I know what your thinking right now.. Lizzy afraid to talk to a guy NO!! But yes, I am. I really don't know why! I mean I talk to boys all the time. I flirt with guys all the time. I really don't know what is so different with this boy.

I really don't know whats going on with me right now! ha ha! But its not that i don't want to talk to him. I so do I mean I don't want to sit and stare at him, wheres that going to get me! hahaha! I don't see anything coming out of that beside him getting really freaked out.

I asked one of my good friends if she would some how get me in a conversation with him. She is really good friends with him and she said so would love to do that for me! So I will keep you posted on what happens! :D

Loves, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment