Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Update on Forgetting About The Boy

So there is kind of like this other boy.... That I kind of like, ok dont like LOVE! I'm totally and complety in love with this boy.I have fallen, I have fallen so hard I hit my head and now I cant get up.

I know what your thinking "shes crazy or here we go again"
maybe I am but who cares!

Tell the truth he is really really cute. Not like the other boy. Blonde curly hair oh man he also has one of the cutest smiles in the world! My heart kind of melts like butter on hot toast when he smiles!!

He really looks kind of like Mr. Shoe from Glee!! Whom is also very very cute!! my heart also melts like butter on hot toast when he smiles too! They are both some really cute boys!!

Plan forget about the boy have been, Complete! haha

Love, L

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. "that's what happens when i see a store." that's what popped into my head. i'm glad moving on was easy! p.s. he's really attractive and I get to see him tonight! *sucker* hahaha
    love
    madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are so fun!!! Boys, boys, boys!!! Always so much fun! You need to come down this summer and spend a week with us! Talk to your mom and lets plan it!! :) The girls would love to see you and Josh and I would love to have you around! A lot of sun and swimming! What could be better!!!

    ReplyDelete