Friday, April 2, 2010

Life

My life lately has been full of......
* Lots and lots of tears
* Stress about the term ending
* Lots of Chocolate and popcorn has been eaten ( helps cop with stress and the tears)
* Laughing with friends
* Sad movies being replayed ( makes me forget about why the real tears are coming out)
* Things have been taken
* People being missed
* Changes wanting to happen
* Books being reread
* Grades being given that I don't want

So life at times is very dumb and stupid. Their are lots of time that i just want to give up and not do it anymore, not be here anymore. Then in seminary there was a talk that was given that said "We have the ultimate key to success. The lord our god is with us wheresoever we go and we have the ultimate secret weapon to. There is no reason to be afraid or to be dismayed as long as we put Christ first in everything we do, and do everything to glorify him, we cannot lose." That really made me think. Know what If i do that I will totally win all the battles I am faced with in life.
<3 L

3 comments:

  1. Yes you did!! :D I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy girl I love you! Keep your head up and know that he never gives us more then we can handle! You can always call u know that!! Plus this summer you need to come spend a week down here with us playing in the sun/pool!!! We love and miss you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete