Sunday, April 11, 2010

Princess




My friends and I are just like princesses!! :D So who is who and why..
Aurora: JANA! Because miss Jana loves her sleep! (So do I! I almost made her me!)
Belle: Melissa! She loves to kiss dogs and weird things! So the beast is like her dog to kiss!
Cinderella: Emilee! Because she says shes Cinderella! (So am I)
Jasmine: Brianna! Because she lived in Vegas and that's what the girls down there wear!
Snow White: Katelyn! She loves to kill things. ( like the little things on her lap in the picture)
Ariel: ME! I had red hair at a time. And I think getting married at 16 would be amazing! (get me out of school, just kidding!

So there you have it me and my amazing friends!! :D Love you guys!!

xoxo Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. I do indeed love my sleep! I think that all of these choices are wonderful! My favorite has to be Brianna's though: that's what the girls in Vegas wear! I also like that all of the princesses are so pale. why is that? (well, except Brianna's of course - hm... that's kinda ironic!)

    Hahaha! We really should start a group blog! Love ya Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete