Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not my day

lunch today.... wow! That's all I have to say is WOW!! So I have a story to tell..

For lunch today I had Chips and Salsa! I have had this many time before nothing bad had happened until today. So I was eating a chip when it got stuck in my throat!! GAH!!

I thought I was going to die! (my life flashed before my eyes) My friends told me to eat more things to try and push it down. It didn't work!! I was going to die I kept telling them that! Over and over again. They told me to get drinks of water big ones, and I did! Nothing was working i really thought I was going to die!!

I tried to make myself throw up nothing was working!! I was getting really really scared! Then I put my head back and took a really big drink of water. Then next thing I knew was the water was coming out of my nose, then i turned to the trash can and totally throw up all that water into it.

Guess what THE CHIP CAME OUT!! YAY!! I was so happy. But I got my water throw up stuff all over the ground and on my poor sweet friends shoe! I felt really bad!!
Next.. (yes the story is not over)

I took some of my friend's drink, she grabbed it out of my hand and got it all over the top of my shirt! OK I jut have to say name today was just not my day! Plus there were like 2 cute guys standing around watching this happen. Oh man.. oh man

xoxox L

No comments:

Post a Comment