Friday, March 26, 2010

Forget About the Boy

Pull the plug
Ain't he the one who pulled the rug
He's lower than an alley cat
Dirty rat
And I flatter
Forget about the boy

This is one of my favorite parts from one of my favorite songs! Forget about the boy (name of the song) If you have not heard this wonderful song you need to go listen to it, like right now!! It's from thoroughly Modern Millie. Also one of my favorite musicals!!

We all know "the boy" that I have had a crush on for a little bit well... FORGET ABOUT THE BOY!! I have decided that forgetting about the boy is a much better way to go at this point. I have heard some thing about the boy things that he has said, things he has done and he might be really nice and kind of cute but hes a TOTAL JERK!! The song I keep singing in my head is Forget about the boy, forget about the boy!!

My cute friend Melissa and I made a bet and that bet was " If you can go till the end of the year liking "The boy" I will buy you a shake!" Well and if you know me that's like really hard to like one boy for that long before "the boy" I would find myself liking some one different every other week! :D Melissa gets the shake!! :D She is very happy about this but at first I wasn't so happy I mean I still wanted the shake I also still wanted to like "the boy."

I keep finding myself thinking about the things he said and the dumb things he does and it makes me so mad!! I just need to say this he needs to stop flattering himself that's all I have to say about him. I will keep updates on the Forgetting of the boy! So far day one and I'm doing pretty good!! :D
-L

1 comment:

  1. I have to thank Jana for coming up with a wondeful idea to blog about! :D So thank you Jana for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete