Friday, March 12, 2010

Disneyland Withdraws!!








The performing Art tour this year went to Disenyland and I didnt not go!! :( sad I know!! So all of them are posting pictures and telling me how fun it was and I'm now I'm kind of having Withdraws from that place!! I miss it! Disneyland is truely the happest place in the world!! You just forget about all your problems and everything thats going on and have such an amazing time!! So I posted some of my pictures from when I went to Disneyland last October!! I had the time of my life, we were there for halloween so we got to dress up and go to a diseny part it was so much fun!! I hope I get to go back there some time soon!! :D
xoxo Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy you guys looked like you had a lot of fun! Disneyland is very, very fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete