Saturday, March 20, 2010

Duh, Oh Course She My Twin!

My best friend Jana and I are sisters!! :D No really we are, I pretty much live at her house and her little siblings refere to me as their other older sister!! :D Oh yes and her mom feeds me,once you feed me I'm there to stay forever!! Jana and I also kind of look like each other: Blonde hair, about the same height, Cute, ect.

We got these really cute hats shopping one time and we both wore them to school and we had a few people tell us they couldnt tell from the back who was who! :D We always tell people that we are sisters, but no one really believes us (sad I know.)

But....

Last night at are Joseph Performance we got a few people to believe us! Yay! In this play we have about 70 little kids.Two little girls came up to me and said "hey are you Ellies (Janas little sister) big sister too?" What did you think I said? haha "Oh corse I am! She believed me! But she still had to ask Matt (Janas little brother) if I was, he said I was!

So far two of them believe us.

Then in the dressing room a girl said something about Jana. I was like oh ya I know, shes my twin. The girl flipped shes like " No, NO,NO So Beccas your mom and oh my goodhness" " Since when have you guys been twins? I told her since birth Duh! haha then shes like oh my goodness I see it, I bet you get this all the time!

I'm really not lying to these people Jana is really my twin sister!! So if thats what your thinking I'm lyiig to all these kids, its so not true. Her parents really did adoped me so therefore I'm not lying!!
-Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment