Sunday, November 3, 2013

Please Write

Hello good friends, family, fans, (if there are any) and to whom may ever be reading this.

Do you want to know one of the sadest things to ever happen to a college student? It's going to open your mail box and never having anything in it. It's sadder than not having money to buy those super cute brown ankle boots I saw at the mall today. I have had a few letters come to me and I was just so happy! :)

 Do you want to know what would make my day? If I went to my mail box and opened it to letter from a friend, family memeber, or just someone who just wanted to say hi. That would make my life so much happier, knowing someone still cares and loves me somewhere out in the world. Even if it was just a letter with your autograph I would probably hang it on my wall in my room.

So if you want to write, draw me pictures anything. I would just LOVE it. Now I'm going to give you my PO Box. Are you ready for this?

P.O. Box 9375
Cedar City, Utah
84720

I will even write you back. :)

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: My Orientation group interview is on Monday and I'm super excited and extremely tariffed. I really really want to be an O-leader. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment