Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Future

The question that seems to be asked very often in my life is one you probably all heard; "What are you going to do with your life?" Well I have no clue. I have some great ideas, but I just can't give a set answer these days.

Plan #1- Become a Summer Orientation Leader. This would be such an amazing experience that I really want to have. I would work all summer having fun and giving tours of the school, and telling kids where the parties are and how to succeed in college. You know tour guild Barbie, but tour guild Lizzy B.  What about that doesn't sound fun? I have my second interview on Monday so we will see how that goes. There is only 12 opening and about 35 people have second interviews. Like I have said before, I'll keep you posted.

Plan #2- Work in Disneyland this summer. DUH This would be the second best job for Lizzy Brown. Spending my days in the Happiest Place on Earth. I would enjoy myself too much I think. If my O-leader thing doesn't work out my friend Keeks and I are going to check it out. (That's if she doesn't marry her missionary before then.)

Plan #3- Internship at a Hotel. I got to go to Vegas today and tour a few amazing Hotels that offer some pretty amazing Internship. One hotel has a paid Internship and then you pay $25 dollars to live there. YES, only $25 dollars, and that's without a roommate.You work all day and party all night, super fun. And by party I mean watch movies in my room, because I'm not 21. #Bummer

Plan #4- (which is the least likely) Get Married. hahahahahahahaha. That is just a funny joke. Lizzy Brown wont be getting Married at 19, but I thought I would put some comic relief in this post. So there you go, did you laugh? Good.

My life is just up in the air right now, and I really have no control over it. Yes, I've had a few anxiety attacks, no big deal. Good thing I have some faith in the Lord. All I have to say is I'll go where you want me to go dear lord. (I would prefer O-leader, but I'll take what you want to give me.) :)

Confession Of Lizzy Brown: I've finally made it to that point where I know I'm a real college kid. I have no money so I will be eating Mac and Cheese for the next few months, till things pick up at work. :) College life still rules! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment