Friday, November 22, 2013

Life Has Been Good To Me

Well I told you I would keep you updated, and I keep my promises! I'm am an SUU O-Leader for this summerr! I am so so so so so excited. Dreams really do come true thats all I have to say. I was really scared I wasn't going to get it, and then they called me. The story goes something like this.

I was at friendsgiving on thursday night, eating, having a good time and my phone starts to ring. So I pick it up and I hear "This is Sheana from Orientation how are you?"  I left the room, and I was like who? She says, "Sheana from Orientation I'm here with the whole team." Then i was like oh my gosh this isnt happening. Shes asks, "Would you like to be and O-leader?" Then I start to cry and say yes. They ask me if I'm crying and I say maybe just a little!

I really still can't believe that I Lizzy Brown got a spot out of 200 kids that applied. I'm just so excited for this amazing opportunity  I get to have. I get to learn new skill, grow as a team, and change the lifes of the incoming students.I'm just so excited. So if any of you that are reading this are Incoming Students to SUU I could very well be your O-leader!!! :)    

Life just don't seem real right now. I feel like I'm in a great dream and I havent woke up yet. But this is real life, and I do get to be an O-Leader. I wanted this so bad, and I'm just so excited! 

Thanks life for being so good to me. :) 
 
Confession of Lizzy Brown: Saw Catching Fire. IT WAS AMAZING! So good, probably the best movie I've seen all year! They did such an amazing job! I'm going again, as soon as I find a date! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment