Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Like Where I Live

It's a beatuiful fall day here in Cedar City. The weather was just perfect, not to cold, not to warm, all you need is a light jacket. (Name that movie) 

I live in such a beatiful place. I really believe there is a reason I am here. I thought I picked this school, but I'm slowly starting to think The Lord placed me here for a reason. Thanks Lord for looking out of me. 

If you have never been to cedar let me explain. It's bigger then Heber, but smaller then LA. If it was just a little bit bigger I would probably live here the rest of my life and raise my little babies here. One side of the town has the red rock that I'm just in love with, and the other side of the town has the green Heber looking side.  Every morning when I'm driving over this little hill to get to school I can't help but smile, because its such a great place to live. 

This place is just beautiful. I like where I live. 

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I'll be making homemade oreos tonight. Yes, you can stop by I'm willing to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment