Monday, November 11, 2013

Eleanor Brown

I've been trying to write this post for weeks, I just haven't been strong enough to do it yet. I'm ready now.It's also good timing to in honor of thanksgiving coming up and such. 

This is my best friend Ellie Brown and I just really miss her. She was the craziest grandma in the world and I loved her. Her favorite place in the world was Vegas, she took me there on my 15th birthday she taught me how to gamble that was fun.

 She never lived in one place for more than 3 years. She always was moving around and redecorating. She lived with me for a 3 years and those were some of the funniest and hardest times of my life.

She loved to go to movies, she was my movie buddy. She would check me out of school sometimes just because she was bored and wanted to go see a movie. 

My best friend pasted away from cancer a little over a year ago. She was such a fighter. The first time she had it, she was not going to let it stop her from living her life. She still traveled and gambled and did the crazy things she did, balled and everything. She was in remission for about 2 years before it came back. She was a fighter at first when it came back around the second time, then it was just too much for her little life to handle. 

She in a better place now, but I just hope I'm making her proud. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. I go to the movies all the time and just wish I could call her and get her opinion on it.\

Dear future husband, We will be naming one of our daughter Eleanor I think is a beautiful name and that name needs to live on in my family forever.

Grandma Ellie, I love you.

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I got the second interview for the Orientation Leader job. Wish me luck. I really want this job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment