Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Little Advice

If I could give people a little advice about the things I have learned it would be something like this:

1. Don't over stay your visit-You know when your not welcome anymore. So just leave it will only make things a whole lot worst if you stay around when you're not wanted. 

2. Don't say things to hurt peoples feelings.- You will look back and feel so much guilt it will eat you alive. Just be nice to everyone.

3. Don't stop working out if thats all you did this summer- you will gain every last pound you worked so hard to lose if you just stop cold turkey. Just don't do it.

4.It's okay to go to bed before everyone you live with does- Sleep is good, really good, and not having enough sleep turns you into something you don't want to become. So you can leave the little living room party and go to bed.

5. College relationships are different- These relationships are as weird as weird can be. You can get totally lead on by someone for weeks and think they are the one, and the next day they don't even remember who you are. Yes, it happens don't doubt it.

There is a little Lizzy Brown advice do what you will with it.

Confessions of the one and only College Lizzy Brown: I would take pills the rest of my life if that means I can be healthy and never get a staph infections again. :) I would even get a shot once a week. 

P.s. I got a calling in church and I got just what I wanted too. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment