Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween

Did you miss me fellow bloggers?

Halloween is just around the corner and everyone knows its my favorite holiday of the year! What will I, Lizzy Brown, be doing to celebrate this holiday you ask.

Nothing.

You can't trick or treat in college. It's not socially acceptable anymore says my roommates boyfriend ( like he knows.) So I'll probably dance around Apartment 46 in my Marilyn dress reminiscing on the past Halloweens I've had. :)

Good thing last friday I got to go to the Party called The Scream hosted by my favorite school in Utah SUU. That party was super super fun. So I got a little halloween love there! And I had the best costume ever. Marilyn Monroe I just felt super pretty and girly which I haven't felt that way in a long time.

Lizzy Marilynn Monroe 

Other college news I should fill you in on:

1. Roommate got baptized on Saturday. Such a great day filled with the spirt
2. My O-Leader interview is Monday. Say a prayer for me. Please. :)
3. Still single. (I'm Feeling bad for those people who took bets on me being the first one married)
4. Hurt my knee really bad. Oh yeah and my staph infection came back. Yippy..
5. I'm still SOO in love with this beautiful school I go to. I highly recommend everyone to come down and just take a tour of SUU. You will fall in love with it.

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I strongly believe people come back into your life for a reason. The reason is just so unsure at times. I really just want to be everyones friend i've done wrong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment