Saturday, April 9, 2011

NEW YORK!


Now I know you are all wondering how the big apple was. Well let me tell you! It was so fabulous and amazing and words really, and truly can't describe how I felt when in that great place. I was just over taking with all these emotions (most of them good.) I'm not going to post pictures. :P You can look on my FB page and read all my tweets! ha ha! :) I just have this great and very strong feeling like my time in that city was cut short, and I will be back again some day. :) Yes I would love to live there work there and grow old in New York! :D Seems like a great plan...now start saving my money...

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I got a pet frog today named Puckerman. and I cried listing to the Mary Poppins CD...this is a confession I'm aloud to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment