Friday, April 15, 2011

Lesson Learned

As you all can tell I stopped blogging about Spring break,because apart from the 2 movie nights and little bit of shopping I've done, there is truly nothing to blog about! :)

I want to share a lesson I have learned in the pass few days-- If you want it- GET IT! Because when you come back it wont be in your size or they wont have it at all!

Yup I've had this happen to me 3 times in the last few days!
1 Selena Gomez tickets $83 dollars floor seats. Didn't get them now they 180.
2 Pink Glitter Toms at the store had them in my size didn't get them. Now I'm not the waiting list. New shippment doesnt come in till June.
3 Adorable bag sow it online went to the store, didn't have it, but online- SOLD OUT!

So learn from my mistakes! ha ha

Aren't they so freaking cute! Can't wait to get them...in june. :/

Confession of Lizzy Brown: Some people really have guts. Just saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment