Friday, April 22, 2011

Feelings, felings , and more feelings

My body is so full of all these feelings I have to get out! :D
Anger- I'm kind of mad at myself for messing up so bad today on both auditions I had. Pretty angery
Joy- I have a crush on the cutest boy in school who looks like my famous crush. That brings me great joy.
Disapointment- Let me set the line clear. I'm in AL agian! I'm super excited because I love that class- but I would be lying if I didn't say i was a little disapointed, but I'm still excited!
Confuessed- Sometimes I feel as god plays games with us, it messes me up and I'm not sure how to respond to it all.
Excitement- To know one day I will be able to get of this town with all these people I hate and go were I really do feel i belong. Doing whatever it is that will bring me happyness. It makes me pretty excited
Happy- I just watched Charlie St. Cloud- that just makes me soo happy. Zac Efron hes a keeper thats for sure.

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: 1 month till my birthday! I really can't wait to be 16. Can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment