Sunday, April 17, 2011

Future Husband


Dear future husband, Hi there- I'm Lizzy, your future wife! I will tell you about myself. I'm a girl who loves to have fun and laugh, and if you make make me laugh (which is super easy) you will be set. I want to live in NYC. Start saving your pennys, I know I am. I want to be an event planner! :) I want to be married in the temple, and i would like to have the priesthood in my home (hope you can fill that role for me.) I want to have a date night once a week. Even if it is in our fabulous apparent. I want you to do korky things like write little messages on the mirror with your shaving cream. (I promise to write back with my red red lipstick!)

Oh one thing I think you should know about me..I'm kinda a shopaholic. Don't worry living in NYC there is bond to be a shopaholic anonymous somewhere. I just can't wait to meet you in the far future. :) I know your out there somewhere waiting for me. I'm thinking about you! ha :D I already love you and I don't even know you!

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: I am a winner. I even have the rug burn and metal to prove it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment