Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quote

Life. Truly is unfair, wouldn't you agree? I mean I give an give even when I get nothing back- and that just sets me up for like disappointment. That's just how i feel. This morning I was looking around and I found this quote It gives me hope. It is now and forever my favorite quote.

" The size of your success is measured by the strength of you desire, the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way."

I love it!

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: Stupid people (mostly girls) who like to rub things in. Stop. No one likes it. It's just a true fact about life!

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya! sometime, we should talk, because we have stories and stories to discuss, and i know you aren't going to make me feel like an idiot like some people do when i tell them stuff, so let's talk soon :)

    ReplyDelete