Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hair


One of my favorite shows is Pretty Little Liars and my favorite character (Spencer) has some of the (mark my words) CUTEST clothes on the face of this earth. I googled her (yes, I googled NAME THAT MOVIE? and found this very cute picture. The sweater: LOVE IT and her hair was super cute. So I thought I would give it a try. and here is what mine looked like! :D

I was pretty proud for my first time trying to do it! :D
Another view..kind of messes, but first time let me remind you (again)
Confession of Lizzy Brown: As we blog right this moment I'm downloading When in Rome on itunes. New York is in 7 days tomorrow people! :D

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy! I found your blog. I must say -- it's wonderful. :) Okay you know how I love me some PLL. and I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete