Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things That Never Go Away

Do you have those things that you are always finding? Things that just don't go away? I do, I have lots of them and today I will share 8 of them:

  1. Homework- I think it is just something that is here to stay and haunt me FOREVER!
  2. Zits- you seem to get them all gone and BAM you find one more. Why?
  3. Twitter text. OK biebes I know your great and all, but 27 tweets in 2 minutes. Come on dude lets get a life shall we?
  4. Parents- Love ya but sometimes I need my space. :) I say that with all the love in the world
  5. Good food- Not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all!
  6. School- Even on school days I'm doing school, you never leave. EVER
  7. The laundry basket overflow- enough said
  8. (Last but not least) That little flame of love you have for someone. And when the little light becomes like a flashing sign you see in a BIG CITY, You get mad because you don't want it to light up again. And just when I thought it was put out for good. hm mm sketchy

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I want someone to come day just bring me a flower just for no reason and say " This is for you, because I love you." It would make my life. (If a boy does it he gets browning points) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment