Thursday, March 17, 2011

.........

I sit here and my fingers really aren't moving. I have nothing to say, but I have all these feeling I need to express. I don't know how to do it.

I love you
I hate you
I'm stressing over you
I'm just plain stressed
I sometimes would like to die
I'm excited
I'm not sure how to express my feeling
I want to cry
I'm hungry
I'm very nervous


......The End.

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I really hate all these feeling bottled inside of me and I don't know how to get you out in a peaceful manner, were no one gets hurt including myself.

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel lizzy. the best way is just to talk to somebody about it. it really does help. i'm here if you want to talk. love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you miss Madi! We will talk tomorrow in choir class ok! :D

    ReplyDelete