Monday, January 18, 2010

What A Fun Day!




Today we didn't have to go to school!! ( Jump for joy!!) At firs the plan of the day was to pain my room, but things changed and I we couldn't paint my room. :( But at the same time I found out we weren't going to paint my room, I get a email from my sister/best Friend JANA!! :D She asked me if I wanted to go bowling with them I said Heck ya!! I love hanging out with Jana and family!!

P.s. for those of you who don't know, I live at Jana's house pretty much. I have adopted myself into Janas family! I call her mom momma Becca and all her little siblings refer to me as there sister!! :D We went to go bowling.... totally packed..badges!! So we decided to go Ice Skating instead!

So much fun!! At first we stated out holding hangs but as we got use to it we all broke away! I have to say Ellie is a better skater then all of us!! I have to say I did skate on one foot!! It was only for like 2 seconds but hey I still did it, and those that don't believe you better you can ask anyone there!! :D

Today was a lot of fun!!! :D I'm very glad for the free day of school!! I think this was just what i needed to relieve some of that stress I've been having!

3 comments:

  1. Lizzy! That really was an awesome day! And I think that being sisters on your blog has now made it totally legal! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! :D Oh Jana you make me laugh!! I love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Aw thanks! You make me laugh too!
    We haven't seen each other for two whole days!!!! Ahhh! maybe I'm having a mental breakdown because of that, or maybe I'm just crazy! (ha ha! best friend withdrawals!)
    :D love ya!

    ReplyDelete