Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Pretty Much Live At School!

So this week I have spent so much time at the High School It feel's like! So much time that I think I just might move in there. I mean come on I pretty much live there!! I arrive at school about 7:30ish in the morning, and then I dont go home till about 6 or 7!! Its nuts!!

I love being in plays, Love it! But man they are soo time consuming!! I'm so glad I have frineds there with me or I really dont think I would make it through all the VERY long practice!! The closer we get to show night the longer practice goes, we have one that starts at 9 in the morning and goes till 9 at night! I mean I have practice every day, yes even saturdays!! CrAzY!! The only day I can sleep in and I have practice!! But hey it will be over soon and then I can get some of those hours of sleep back!! :D hehe

Call me crazy but I do enjoy the long hours at practice, most the time!! Everyone in the cast is just so nice and welcoming. They always make me laugh, or smile, or just happy! So thanks so everyone!! I really do love you guys, I will be just a little bit sad once its over but at the same time I will be very happy to get a little bit of a life back.!! :D

xoxo Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Lizzy!!! i live there too! do you want my mom to bring you your toothbrush too?!?!?! hehe jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes because I hate having bad breath!! haha :D Now we just need to find a nice place to sleep there.. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete