Monday, January 4, 2010

Girl Who Lives Out Of A Suitcase

I'm not just the crazy girl who runs around talking about boys, or spending all her money. I'm also a girl who lives out of a suitcase!! Craziness.... how could a girl live out of a suitcase?? Well I'm going to tell you how I do it!!

Little background on this. I switch parents houses every other week. So one week I'm at dad's and then the next I'm at moms. Confusing,I know that's why my friends always have to ask me whos house I'm at, because they never know. I do have clothes at both houses but sometimes I have to pack a little more because I'm a girl you know how us girls are always changing are mind! :D

So I pack at least 5 extra outfits! hehe Then you have to pack all the bathroom stuff like the curling iron, tooth brush, Brush, and all my hair accessories!! Oh ya I cant forget my jewelry I have to pack all of that too, I dint know what I'm going to want to wear! Next shoes!! I always have at least 3 different pairs!! I know what your thinking.... total girl, why would you have to pack all that stuff.... Think its the stuff you use every day I need to use it too so if I'm going to use it its going to have to come with me to whatever house I'm going to!! :D

So yes all my clothes, bathroom stuff, shoes,and one last thing my I- home that has to come wtih me if I'm going to want to keep my ipod from dying! All that stuff gets to go in my ugly plain black suitcase. :) Ever Sunday night I get to pack my suitcase and get ready for new week!! SO that is just one little thing that I... Miss Lizzy Brown gets to do to get ready for a new week. It might suck at times, but hey that's life and sometime life doesn't always go the way we want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment