Saturday, January 2, 2010

Long time no see

Wow its been a very, very long time since I last posted anything sorry about that!! Its a new year and I'm going to work on posting more offten!

So 2009 was a great year. The best year of my little life, I have to say!! Some really good memorys!! From performing my solo for the first time, seening Wicked, Girls nights, wearing curlers to school, discovering there is way more boys to choose from in high school then there was in jr. high, right down to all that stage kissing I did! haha :D 2009 was a great year!! Radom fact, I met Brianna, Katelyn, and Melissa in 2009. I havent even known them for a year!! CrAzY!! It feels like I have known them my whole life!! :D

Now 2010, it better be as good if not better then 2009! But with the crazy things me and my friends do, I bet it will!!!!
xoxo Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. Lizzy! I didn't know you had a blog! I think that 2010 will be amazing! Are we trying out for Joseph? Woot woot! Go new year!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I havent used it for like ever, as you can see! haha!! ya I think I am are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. psh i could have sworn i already posted a comment oh well i dont know what i waws smoking. haha anyway... lizzy i have only known you for a year????? that cwazy!!! i think its been at least 10!! i love the stage kissing BTW hehe!

    ReplyDelete