Saturday, January 2, 2010

Me Have A Problem, Never!

People often tell me I have a few problems, I just don't see them. I mean can you really call being obsessed over a boy a real problem?? I think not!! :D And loving to shop and buy things I really don't need is that a real problem too??

So the shopping thing I can see how that can be a *little* problem but, can someone explain the boy thing beening a problem?? I'm a teenage girl oh come on if i didn't obsess over boys then I think we might have a problem!! But a few of my Friends just think I'm crazy cuz all I love to do it talk about boys.(hey not my problem, they are just so fun to talk about!) And yes sometimes I do make my friends do some crazy things just so I can look at him for 5 seconds! Like one time we walked all the way down this hall, we didn't have a class down there but my wonderful friend walked with me because she loves me. So we get a little bit down the hall and there he is with his cute little smile, walking right at us. Then we stooped and talked and it was wonderful!! :D And sometimes I make my Friends eat lunch place they don't want to eat just so I can see him! :D

I love my frineds they do some some crazy thing for me!! :D My day would not be complete without doing at least one crazy thing with my frineds!! So now the more and more I think about it, YES I do have a problem..... boys are my problem but a good problem. Like the problem I might wasn't to keep around for a little bit!! :D

xoxo Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment